At Insider Junction, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) page outlines the procedures we follow in responding to notifications of alleged copyright infringement on our website.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Designated Agent Contact Information
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
If you receive a notification that material you posted has been removed or disabled due to a DMCA notice, and you believe that your content was removed in error, you may file a counter-notification with our designated agent containing the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located (or the federal district court where the alleged infringement occurred if you are not located in the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the DMCA notice or an agent of that person;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Repeat Infringer Policy
Insider Junction has a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us protect the intellectual property rights of content creators.